EON Showcase 2016 - Durban - Thursday, 18 February 2016
- The Showcase
- Speakers & Entertainers
- Exhibitor Zone
EON's legendary Showcases are specifically for people who plan and manage conferences and events for their organisations.
The day is an exciting mix of speaker and entertainer sessions, blended with face-to-face experiential networking sessions. The networking sessions are table based and as far as possible, exhibitors are encouraged to create an interactive participative experience for delegates.
Put another way, at our showcases, if you organise events for your organisation, corporate, government or trade, we want you to hear, feel, touch and taste whats on offer for your next event
Johannesburg has played host to 9 annual showcases to date and Durban members have had to either attend the Johannesburg event or wonder when they would get a turn.
Wonder no longer, for 'tis time for Durban.
What can you expect?
For the inaugural Durban showcase, you can expect what has made the EON showcases legendary.
- Complimentary attendance for EON members or accredited non-members.
- Experiential. Delegates participate, interact, respond, see touch and feel.
- Vibrant, motivating, inspiring speakers on the platform.
- Side-splitting comedians to complement the networking sessions.
- Over 50 quality conference venue and event supplier exhibitors.
- Amazing prizes to be won ranging in value from R2500 to over R20 000.
- Hosted at the conveniently located Coastlands Umhlanga Hotel & Convention Centre.
- Special on the day rates exclusive to our members.
Networking sessions are structured as free-flow table based intercations of your choice. Complimentary refreshments and lunch are provided to sustain you throughout your experience.
After lunch,the formal program ends, just in time for delegates to head back to the office (yeah right) or....
....stay a while to enjoy our cocktail session to cool sounds and some scintillating entertainment.