EON Business Events Showcase Johannesburg 2017
Online registrations for the 11th annual Johannesburg business events showcase are closed.
Should you wish to attend, we will be accrediting registrations on site at the venue Emperors Palace, 64 Jones Rd, Kempton Park, Johannesburg, 1620.
Please note, to prevent disappointment, please check our delegate accreditation criteria to ensure that you are not denied access on the day.
Our theme will be defined by words like disrupt, different, alternative and phrases like mix it up.
First to change is the venue. This year, Emperor's Palace is the venue partner.
Or, kick conformity and register now by clicking on the 'Register' menu option below.
As usual, seats will be limited, so apply to attend now by clicking on the register button below or above in the main menu.
The event offers a unique opportunity to engage face-to-face with the industries top conference speakers, entertainers, venues and event suppliers brought together in one location just for you.
If you are not yet an EON member, apply to join here. Membership is free.
The 11th annual EON Showcase will be held on Thursday, 28 September 2017 at Peermont's Emperor's Palace.
- Complimentary attendance for Event Organiser's Network members and accredited registrations.
- Experiential and interactive. Delegates participate, interact, see, touch and feel.
- Vibrant, motivating, inspiring speakers on the platform.
- Side-splitting comedians to complement the networking sessions.
- Memorable entertainment acts.
- Over 120 quality conference venue and event supplier exhibitors.
- Amazing prizes to be won ranging in value from R2500 to over R20 000.
- First-hand experience of trending event technology - integrated into the program.
- Hosted at the conveniently located Emperor's Palace in Johannesburg.
- Complimentary transport option, dependent on take-up.
- Special on the day rates exclusive to our members.
The day is an exciting mix of speaker and entertainer sessions blended with face-to-face experiential networking sessions.
The networking sessions are table based and as far as possible, exhibitors are encouraged to create an interactive participative experience for delegates.
Lunch is served and the program ends in time for delegates to catch a transfer back to their points of departure, or....
....stay a while to enjoy our cocktail session to cool sounds.
|Event Date||28-09-2017 7:00 am|
|Event End Date||28-09-2017 5:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||17-07-2017|