It's a Lockdown Breakout! It's time to re-Connect and re-Launch in-person meetings, events, and conferences.
There is no better way to do that than EON's legendary in-person Business Events Showcase.
Designed specifically for people who plan and manage conferences and events for their organisations, the Gauteng Business Events Showcase is the place for you to re-Connect with venues and event services.
The day is a mind-altering mix of speaker and entertainer sessions, blended with face-to-face experiential networking sessions.
The event offers a unique opportunity to engage face-to-face with the industry's top conference speakers, entertainers, venues and event suppliers brought together in one location just for you.
Block off Tuesday 16 November 2021 in your diaries now. Put in leave, get a sick note, or pretend you have a day of meetings. Do whatever it takes, but don't miss this year's event.
Due to current Covid limits, seats are limited, so apply to attend now by clicking on the register button below or above in the main menu.
If you are not yet an EON member, apply to join here. Membership is free. Benefits are priceless.
To register, click on the reConnect logo below.
- Complimentary attendance for Event Organisers Network members and accredited registrations.
- Experiential and interactive. Delegates participate, interact, see, touch and feel.
- Vibrant, motivating, inspiring speakers on the platform.
- Side-splitting comedians to complement the networking sessions.
- Memorable entertainment acts.
- Over 100 quality conference venue and event supplier exhibitors.
- Amazing prizes to be won ranging in value from R3 500 to over R20 000.
- First-hand experience of trending event technology - integrated into the program.
- Hosted at the conveniently located Indaba Hotel & Conference Centre.
- Special on-the-day rates exclusive to our members.
|Date||Tuesday 16 November 2021|
|Venue||Indaba Hotel and Convention Centre|
|Session 1||09:00 to 12:30|
|Health and Safety||Fully Compliant Covid Protocols|
Due to Covid limitations on numbers attending indoor events the event format will run as follows:
- The event will be divided into two separate sessions.
- The first session will be a networking session.
- The second session will be an 'On Stage' session featuring our speakers and entertainers.
- The total duration of both sessions should not exceed 3.5 hours