- The leadership Imperative. Strategies and tactics for Kings and Queens
- Being a true salesperson, the ethical approach.
- Finding your passion and making it count. A personal story of overcoming challenges using emotional intelligence and forgiveness.
- The man in the mirror. Authentic self-leadership principles
- Executive Coaching – a goal oriented one on one challenging intervention over 12 sessions
- Coaching Teams for Peak Performance – strategic team intervention aligning departments and personalities with roles and responsibilirtes, challenging behaviours and creating habits and teamwork towards a common goal resulting in more driven, effective staff. 6 month intervention.
- Adventure Coaching – Weekend adventure including mountain biking, hiking or kayaking interspersed with coaching “change your perspective, open your mind”. This course is for leaders and team alike, who need to step up a gear.
Mark is the Managing Director of Wildcats Coaching and Training Specialists.
Wildcats’ reputation for coaching and training in the collections, sales and client service environment speaks for itself. Mark Smith has run and facilitated many highly successful campaigns in the banking, financial services, telephony, broadcasting, FMCG, Call Centre and IT industries.
His approach is to blend outcomes based facilitation with coaching of staff on their performance, then to impart coaching skills to the team leaders in order to sustain results. This methodology has proven highly successful.
Staying true to his core belief, of empowering and up-skilling people first, the coaching process continues long after he has gone and the results are maintained by enabled staff. Mark is constantly reading, learning and updating his skills towards his personal life vision – “to enable people through their leadership potential”
Mark Smith is a talented coach and facilitator, with 10 years experience consulting within this specialist field.
He has focused on sales, collections as well as soft skills training after investing in his own personal development for many years.
Consequently, Mark has earned his Associate Certified Coach qualification with the International Coach Federation. He is highly sought after as a speaker and a facilitator of change in organisations.
Mark is a dynamic public speaker, and uses his experience, interspersed with anecdotes during his speaking engagements to inform and entertain his audience.