Get over it.
Politics; what politics? Corporate Politics: Let the games begin.
Siphiwe Moyo is a Motivational Speaker, Learning Specialist and an MC. He is a Facilitator Extraordinaire having been facilitating for over a decade, including Training Facilitation, Process Facilitation and Strategy Facilitation.
Siphiwe holds a Masters in Business Administration, a B Comm. (Honours) in People Development and a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources. He is a Chartered Human Resources Practitioner (Learning Specialisation) with the South African Board for People Practices (SABPP). He is also the Chairperson of the Labour Market Committee at the SABPP.
He is a registered member of the Professional Speakers Association of Southern Africa (PSASA) and he is also a member of the Institute of Directors of Southern Africa (IODSA).
Some of the organisations to whom Siphiwe has presented or trained include NISSAN SA, ABSA, Nedbank, Murray & Roberts, Vaal University of Technology & more.
1. Get over it:
In his flagship keynote, Motivational Speaker Siphiwe Moyo uses a study by a well-know Psychiatrist who observed that many of the people that consult in his practice for some reason believe that life ought to be easy. This keynote is a hard-hitting, humorous presentation of hard facts life that is meant to challenge participants to get over any situation that they may be in. Some of the lessons in this keynote include the following:
- Life is difficult – get over it.
- Contrary to popular belief; the world owes you absolutely nothing.
- Talk is cheap. Eventually people get tired of all your promises.
- Nobody cares how good you used to be.
Siphiwe's ability to present these tough, challenging facts of life in a very humorous way has endeared him to the hearts of many.
2. Politics; what politics? Corporate Politics: Let the games begin.
The word Politics is totally misunderstood by people working in Corporate SA as well Civil Servants who are not necessarily Politicians. In this keynote, Motivational Speaker, Siphiwe Moyo shows the good side of politics and how the skill of politics is desperately needed by corporate employees and Managers to succeed in their organisations. This keynote is based on the following facts about politics in business:
- In business, politics is the art of getting things done and reaping the benefits; it provides the power to get things done against opposition, avoiding negative implications and often producing positive effects in the career for the doer.
- The informal, unwritten procedures for making things happen or not happen in an organization.
- The unwritten and hardly ever spoken-out-loud norms of conducting oneself in order to successfully achieve one's goals and be rewarded for the achievement.