The Event Organiser’s Network is looking for a competent professional sales specialist , someone special to join our awesome and dynamic team.
Basic: Cost to company between R7000.00 and R10000.00 per month.
Commission: 8 to 12% depending on Basic Package Value.
What we’re looking for. (Non-negotiables.)
- At least 3 to 5 years proven sales expertise.
- You must be ethical and professional to a fault.
- Self motivated, but very happy in a team environment
- Excellent command of the english language as spoken and written
- Superlative telephone skills.
- You love interacting with people and have brilliant social skills.
- You must have your own car and mobile phone.
- You must be comfortable to travel and be away from home for up to a week at a time (Infrequently).
- You must have at least a matric.
These qualities are an advantage.
- Recognised sales qualification.
- Jovial fun personality.
- Great sense of humour. We love funny people.
- Good attitude and prepared to muck in and get involved in other aspects of the business.
The company has a relatively informal culture, although we do take ethics, professionalism, performance, business processes, accounting and administration very seriously. We firmly believe that having fun and getting the best out of our industry, after all, we re in the hospitality industry, must be a part of our work day.
We are flexible and have embraced technology, especially those elements that give us the freedom to work from anywhere.
You will be based in Johannesburg at the company offices in Bordeaux, Randburg.
From time to time, You will be required to travel on country trips, on weekend away events and to marketing events hosted by the company.
What you will do:
Your primary focus will be the sales of the company’s products and services to identified markets in identified areas in South Africa and relevant neighboring countries.
Being a small company, you will also be involved in marketing actvities which typically involve weekends away at top venues around the country, active involvement in our own showcases and other intiatives.
Browse this web site, it will give you an excellent overview of what we do and how we do it.